When I sat down trying to brainstorm ideas for this blog, I really had no idea how to start. Did I want to make it super educational, more formal, or just more laid back and personal?? I honestly was LOST. After some deliberation, chats with my partner over wine and lots of procrastination, I decided to do a bit of, well, everything. I say everything because that’s who am I – a little bit nerdy, a little bit lazy and a ton of crazy. So to kick off my blogging days, I started simple with 10 (somewhat) interesting facts about little ol’ me.
10 (maybe little known) facts about me:
- I started dancing at the age of five years old (and stopped at 20).
- When I was younger I also did figure skating for one year but I had to stop because I found out I was…
- Alllergic to the cold (yes, it’s a real thing).
- I started seeing a chiropractor when I was eight years old (but ironically enough, never considered it as a career choice until I was in my 20s).
- When I was 17 I tore three out of the four ligaments in my right knee and fractured my fibula while playing with nerf guns (yes, you heard that right – I am a bit clutsy).
- Traditional sports and I do NOT mix (but I do love watching them).
- I never considered myself a cat person, but now that I have one I have realized I definitely am!
- My workout routine is currently bodyweight and kettlebell workouts with some running. And I am LOVING IT!
- I grew up in Hamilton, Ontario but currently live and practice in the Niagara region.
- While I was going through school I worked as a receptionist at an amazing clinic that focused on pre- and post-natal care. Being there is what inspired my passion for the care of moms, moms-to-be and their little ones.
I hope you enjoyed this quick little introduction about me post! I plan on posting weekly blogs every Tuesday with tips and tricks on topics like health, fitness, recipes, chiropractic and overall wellness.
If you want to learn more about me, my fiancé and our life, watch below!